NQA-1 Lead Auditor Training – Online, Instructor-Led – FEB 2023
Course Dates: February 7-10, 2023
Daily Schedule – Times are US Eastern
Day 1 9:00am – 4:30pm
Day 2 9:00am – 4:30pm
Day 3 9:00am – 4:30pm
Day 4 9:00am – 12:00pm
Exam to be provided after the completion of Day 4. Examinee may take the exam anytime within 14 days after the completion of the course.
- Detailed line-by-line interpretation of the requirements of ASME NQA-1 including the requirements of the 1994, 2008 (09 addenda), 2015 and other relevant revisions.
- Direction on performing as the Lead Auditor (Audit Team Leader) and management of the audit process.
- The Nuclear Audit Process including creating audit plans, checklists, reporting, and follow-up.
- Curriculum follow the requirements of ASME NQA-1 Requirement 2 and ANSI N45.2.23 for training and examination requirements for Lead Auditor
- Preparation for the Lead Auditor Examination
Who Should Attend:
Prospective Lead Auditors and Nuclear Quality Managers/Engineers. Also, those working in Inspection, Production, Purchasing, and other areas that implement nuclear programs requirements.
Attendees will receive a “Certificate of Training” documenting that they have successfully completed training to the requirements of NQA-1 and for performing as lead auditor.
For those intending to be certified as lead auditors, at completion of training, attendee is eligible to take the NQA-1 Lead Auditor examination – a 100-question multiple choice industry recognized exam. (No additional fee.)
Secure Cisco WEBEX or MS TEAMS meetings are currently used. The Course Instructor will be presenting the course materials live and providing for interactive presentations and discussion.
No prerequisites; however, reviewing the ASME NQA-1 standard prior to attending this course is helpful.
100% refund is provided for cancellations made with 5 business days or more notice. For those with less that 5 business days notice, a 50% refund will be provided. Substitutions for any attendee can be done at any time.