Dates: 12-15 OCTOBER 2020
Daily Schedule – TIMES ARE GMT
Day 1 08:00 – 15:30
Day 2 08:00 – 15:30
Day 3 08:00 – 15:30
Day 4 08:00 – 12:00
• Detailed interpretation of the requirements of ASME NQA-1.
• Discussion on compliance, regulatory guidance, and examples of how an organization may meet these requirements.
• Guidance on responsibilities of the Audit Team Leader and management of the audit process.
• Documentation of the audit process including creating audit plans, checklists, reporting, and follow up.
• Curriculum follow the requirements of ASME NQA-1 Requirement 2 for training and examination requirements for Lead Auditor
Who Should Attend:
Quality Management, Auditors, Engineers, Calibration, Inspection, Production, Purchasing.
Attendees will receive a Certificate of Training documenting that they have successfully completed training to the requirements of NQA-1 and for performing as lead auditor.
For those intending to be certified as lead auditors, at completion of training, attendee is eligible to take the NQA-1 Lead Auditor examination – a 100-question multiple choice industry recognized exam. (No additional fee.)
Secure Cisco WEBEX meetings are currently used for interactive presentations and discussion. Free app download.
No prerequisites. However, reviewing the ASME NQA-1 standard prior to attending this course is helpful.
100% refund for cancellations made with 5 business days or more notice. 50% refund for less than 5 days.